Modern Denmark Slogan Cancels

I bought hundreds of pounds of world mixtures back in the 1980s, and tucked away many clippings with full slogans.  Here is a selection from 1984-86 showing various town slogans, event slogans and general postal slogans, from my old website exhibit page.



These can be conveniently collected by tucking them into manila stockpages.  I have no idea how many different varieties there are.  I have had hundreds of duplicates and sold various mixes of them over the years, and for a while I would keep the oldest and newest strike of each one.  But later on, I figured that one of each would be enough for me.  Somewhere there must be notices of each postmark going into service, but as a collector, I just want to see each design.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Approaching Mixtures

Quick Intro - a Stamp Life

Local Shows II: Country Folders